You asked. We listened!
Our members provided amazing feedback on our 2020 Member Survey, and from that we validated that our “in the works” member value initiatives were in-line with what our members wanted, and found some new ones to add to the list.
So, with pride and a feeling of accomplishment, I’m excited to share the cool new things* we’ve added to Together Digital membership this past quarter:
* Some of these are members only. Log in to to view.
All of our events, in one handy calendar.
And right now, we have virtual events at the rate of 3x/day.
- View by month, list, photo, week, day, or map.
- Filter by organizer, location, event type, or featured events only.
- Color-coded to help you quickly scan for what you’re looking for.
- Hover to view a quick excerpt of the event.
- Downloadable to your Google Calendar or iCal.
What was that amazing resource someone shared a while ago in Slack? No need to kick yourself any longer.
The Power Hub is our members only knowledge repository, chocked-full of amazing evergreen content, updated weekly and curated by our member base.
- Job boards and resources for national, remote, and freelance jobs.
- Articles, podcasts, videos, and email subscriptions on everything from 2020 trends to content marketing to personal development.
- Apps & tools to make your work easier.
- Entrepreneur-specific resources for building a business you love.
Blog + Member Blogging
What you’re reading right now — the blog is back! And with it member-blogging, giving our members the ability to position themselves as thought-leaders and experts through guest posting.
Averaging 1-2 posts per week, it’s one more way for our members and non-members to learn about our organization, learn about upcoming events, and gain personal and professional development.
Meet Her Member Features
Despite not being able to gather in person, we’re learning more about one another across chapters and in new ways than ever before.
Based on member feedback, we’ve created quick and easily-consumable Meet Her member features that spotlight:
- our members,
- what they do,
- advice she has for other women aspiring to her career path, and
- how they’re leveraging their membership and getting their value from Together Digital.
Are you next? Click here to nominate yourself or someone you’re interested in learning more about
What’s in Store for Q2
Despite COVID and this temporary craze we’ve all been thrust into, our member value goals for Q2 include:
- Video Content Library of past Together Digital content
- Chapter pages with your city’s board members, upcoming events, and contact info
- Member Directory (members only visibility)
- Digital swag / flair / downloadables
- Virtual book club re-invigoration
** UPDATE: The Video Content Library and Virtual Book Club just launched late last week! **
Are you in?
Ready to join us on this incredible journey to empower women in digital? Whether for yourself, your colleagues, your employees, or by participating in an event, we promise you: you don’t want to miss this.