NYC Together Digital Virtual Event: Embracing what you can control
May 31 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
NYC Together Digital
Embracing What You Can Control in Your Career….Right Now
If there was ever a time to focus on what you can control in your career and create a powerful new vision, this is that moment.
This interactive workshop, lead by Certified Career Coach Jim Arnoff, will provide the tools to help you discover how to gain that control through powerful virtual collaborations, envisioning your ideal career, tapping into your personal resiliency and creating tangible projects that move your ideal career forward, now.
You will learn about ways to break through mental blocks, tap into your creativity and develop new ways to unleash your personal strengths. This workshop is about connection, support and empowerment for you and your fellow participants.
Speaker: Jim Arnoff
Jim is a Certified Coach assisting executives, entrepreneurs and veterans across multiple industries including, entertainment, women in finance and NYU alumni. He is certified by the International Coach Federation and founded the Gay Coaches Collective
which provides pro bono coaching to the LGBTQ community. In addition to coaching, Jim practices entertainment law in television, film and digital. Jim is a faculty member of the School of Visual Arts and a guest speaker at NYU and the Fashion Institute of Technology. He is a member of the New York State, New York City and LGBT Bar Associations.
Virtual meeting links included in your order confirmation email, as well as day-of in our city Slack channel.
Reach out in our city Slack channel or NYC@togetherindigital.com for technical issues.
Contact us at NYC@togetherindigital.com or email@example.com to sponsor an upcoming event.
Who Should Attend
- All female, female-identifying, and LGBTQ professionals in digital and tech careers. From content strategists to designers, developers to social marketing pros from junior to executive levels – all are welcome at our events.
- Please do not attend if you have a sales motivation. Soliciting our attendees and members for business or sales is strictly prohibited, and you will kindly be asked to leave. To promote your business, please consider sponsoring an upcoming event.
- Men, we prefer you not attend this event. Why? By nature, when faced with challenges, women respond by creating community. This is ours. Please send your wife/daughter/sister/female colleague in your stead, sponsor an upcoming event, or purchase a group membership for the women on your team.
What is Together Digital?
We are a network of close to 2,000 women nationwide across nearly 20 cities who are committed to sharing our collective power through the practice of Asks & Gives.
Not a Member?
Click here to learn more about our limited-time 1-month Remote Membership trial offer for just $20.
Virtual Benefits include:
– Daily Virtual Peer Circles
– Weekly She Rocks Webinars with useful tips and advice from pros
– Access to our amazing online community of close to 2k women
– Access to all of our blog and video content
OR, click here to learn more about our annual memberships.