The network where women help women succeed in digital – and life.
Guest Blog Process
Excited to see your post in front of our entire Together Digital audience? So are we.
Here’s how to get published:
- Be a member. We only accept member submissions.
- Review our submission requirements.
- Submit your top post titles using the form on this page.
- We’ll get back to you within 48 business hours with our favorites.
- Submit your post for review.
- We’ll review and get back to you with feedback / edits within 1 week.
- Once finalized, we’ll schedule your post and share with you your publish date!
Submit Your Titles
Submit Your Guest Post for Review
Thank you for your interest in guest posting at Together Digital! When published, your post will be visible on our blog page and to our entire membership.
Please note your submission is subject to review and feedback. Submission does not guarantee publishing.
Our post requirements are as follows:
- Can be a written post or video post.
- Written or spoken in English by a Together Digital member. If you would like to also submit in a secondary language, we are happy to post that as well.
- Relevant to our audience. Please view our blog or submit titles above if you’re unsure about relevancy.
- 600 to 3000 words long or 3 to 30 minutes long.
- While you are welcome to highlight you/your company and what you do, your content should be overall informational, not sales-y.
- For video posts, must contain a written transcription of your post in English. (No need to do this until the video submission is finalized.)
- Includes a featured image that is copyright free and 2500w x 1000h pixels.
- Has a maximum of 3 images, including the featured image.
- Maximum image size for each image is 5MB.
- Contains a maximum of 3 external links, unless your post calls for it (ex: 10 Best CRM Tools). Multiple links to the same location count toward your maximum.
- Can not be published elsewhere (we get dinged by Google for duplicate content). If found elsewhere, we will ask you to remove it or we will change your post to a republish-style post.
We want your post to be loved and bookmarked by our readers. Here are some tips to ensure your post makes the best impact with our membership:
- Be actionable. Share how to put your ideas to work before sundown.
- Write or speak concisely. Our members are busy professionals and want to consume your content quickly. Use bullet points and break paragraphs for readability.
- Inject your personality. Readers want energy and conversation, not a monotone lecture.
- Keep curse words to a minimum.