All the power. All the advice.
Leave energized and enthusiastic with actionable, career-boosting tips.
Peer Circle Topics
Virtual peer circles meet in the #peer-circles Slack channel. Watch for the call to start and hop on as an Asker, Giver, Observer, or all of the above. No RSVP needed.
Questions? Check out our FAQs first, and if you still don’t find what you’re looking for, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Slack HQ.
All the really boring but totally essential tactical stuff like best practices, billing, project management, general policies, accountability, and financial reporting.
- Fourth Thursdays at 7pm Eastern (4pm Pacific)
Feeling low, discouraged or needing to work on your inner strength? Take your imposter syndrome head-on in this Peer Circle with a confidence-building focus.
- First Tuesdays at 12pm Eastern (9am Pacific)
If you’re in a leadership position or desire to be in one, join us with leadership-specific Asks. How do I motivate my team to meet their goals? How do I turn a trouble employee around? How do I find top talent and fast?
- Fourth Tuesdays at 8pm Eastern (5pm Pacific)
How do you make it to the C Suite or how do you bring your career to the next level? Join us to talk about office politics, managing up and wrangling those boss people to grow your company and yourself.
- Second Wednesdays at 12pm Eastern (10am Pacific)
Negotiations: Salary & Promotions
Advancement anyone? New job and a salary negotiation on the horizon? Join us to best position yourself for success. Been through it before and emerged victorious? Please come to Give.
- First Thursdays at 12pm Eastern (9am Pacific)
- Third Wednesdays at 3pm Eastern (12pm Pacific)
Are you a small agency owner or freelancer? We’ll address everything from proposals and pitches to rates and family balance. The struggle is real, but you don’t have to go it alone.
- First Wednesdays at 3pm Eastern (12pm Pacific)
- Third Thursdays at 12pm Eastern (9am Pacific)
Open (All Topics)
Any and all topics are welcome. Whatever you’re facing, bring it to the group and we’ll see if we can solve it with you.
- Second Tuesdays at 8pm Eastern (5pm Pacific)
- Fourth Wednesdays at 12pm Eastern (9am Pacific)
Social, Social, Social
What’s up Facebook. I see you. I hear you. I’ve conquered you. And yeah, Instagram’s in the bag. This circle will bring social marketers at all stages with questions specific to their social magic (or lack thereof).
- Third Tuesdays at 12pm Eastern (9am Pacific)
From social to search, organic and paid, this circle is dedicated to traffic building strategies and tactics. Bring your knowledge and drop it like it’s hot or learn from others and bring your questions at any stage.
- Second Thursdays at 5pm Eastern (2pm Pacific)
Women of Color
Anything goes in this honest forum for women of color to discuss their highs and lows as well as their experiences in the professional world and everyday life.
- Fourth Wednesdays at 7pm Eastern (4pm Pacific)
A virtual peer circle lead to a realignment and significant pivot in my career. It took me almost a year to get here. I couldn't have made it intact without my TogetherDigital community.
- Sue L (NYC)
Virtual Peer Circle FAQs
In-Person Peer Circles
What does a peer circle require?
- TogetherDigital membership (Join today!)
- 2 hours, once per month
- A commitment to grow
- An open mind to peer advice and counsel