A Special Note from HQ
As we’re working hard to ensure you receive the most membership value during this time, it’s important that you know that we need you too.
After all, we’re not just a movement and network of amazing women making amazing things happen every day –– we are also a small business.
A good part of our revenue is in-person events, without the ability to host those, your memberships matter more than ever.
Therefore, we humbly ask, if you are the fortunate position to renew early, especially during our Spring Member Drive, that would be wonderful.
Or, rather than pausing or canceling your membership consider talking with us about other options.
For those who are in need – we see you and we want to be of help – we are also offering a 3-month membership extensions in the hopes that you can continue to leverage the power group to weather the storm together.
(Read our full post on how Together Digital is providing support, community, and learning to not only our members, but the general public.)
Remember, your membership doesn’t just benefit you, it benefits every other woman here. Together, we’ll get through this.
National Events This Week
(See ALL events + add to your calendar here. You must be logged in to see Zoom links.)
– Peer Circle: WFH Help @ 12 PM EST
– Peer Circle: Entrepreneurs @ 12 PM EST
– Peer Circle: Goal Setting @ 12 PM EST
– Peer Circle: Self Care @ 12 PM EST
– Peer Circle: Recent Layoff @ 12 PM EST
– She Rocks – Mental Health During COVID-19 with Brooke Miller, Founder & Owner of Honey for Moms (Virtual Therapy) @ 3 PM EST
– Virtual Happy Hour @ 4 PM EST